Samsung launched Galaxy Note 2 is now available at a attractive price of Rs 27,500 through an exchange offer. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Exchange Offer allows you to exchange your old smartphone for a new galaxy note 2.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 current MRP price is Rs 35,000 and by exchanging your old smartphone you will get a cash discount of Rs 7,500 and which makes Samsung Galaxy Note 2 price Rs 27,500. The offer is only for limited period.
To remind you of the specs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is powered by a 1.6 GHz Samsung Exynos 4 quad-core processor with Mali-400MP GPU and 2 GB RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 sports a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The smartphone is equipped with a 8 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus, LED Flash and a 1.9 megapixel front camera for video calling.
On the connectivity front Galaxy Note 2 comes with Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, NFC, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and it is powered by a 3,100mAh Li-ion battery.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung galaxy note 2 exchange offer
- samsung note 2 exchange offer
- galaxy note 2 exchange offer
- note 2 exchange offer
- samsung exchange offer for note 2
- note 3 exchange offer
- exchange offer on samsung galaxy note 2
- Samsung note 3 exchange offer
- samsung galaxy note 3 exchange offer
- exchange offer for samsung galaxy note 2