Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Exchange Offer

Posted on Aug 1 2013 - 11:28am by samsung

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Exchange Offer-2-exchange-offer

Samsung launched Galaxy Note 2 is now available at a attractive price of Rs 27,500 through an exchange offer. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Exchange Offer allows you to exchange your old smartphone for a new galaxy note 2.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 current MRP price is Rs 35,000 and by exchanging your old smartphone you will get a cash discount of Rs 7,500 and which makes Samsung Galaxy Note 2 price Rs 27,500. The offer is only for limited period.

To remind you of the specs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is powered by a 1.6 GHz Samsung Exynos 4 quad-core processor with Mali-400MP GPU and 2 GB RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 sports a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The smartphone is equipped with a 8 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus, LED Flash and a 1.9 megapixel front camera for video calling.

On the connectivity front Galaxy Note 2 comes with Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, NFC, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and it is powered by a 3,100mAh Li-ion battery.

Incoming search terms:

• samsung galaxy note 2 exchange offer
  • samsung note 2 exchange offer
  • galaxy note 2 exchange offer
  • note 2 exchange offer
  • samsung exchange offer for note 2
  • note 3 exchange offer
  • exchange offer on samsung galaxy note 2
  • samsung galaxy note 3 exchange offer
  • Samsung note 3 exchange offer
  • exchange offer for samsung galaxy note 2

11 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Rahul Arora October 6, 2013 at 12:42 pm -

I want to get new note 2 in exchange of my old note 2..
    What are the offers for dis..

2. rahul sharma October 8, 2013 at 5:16 pm -

my samsung note2 is7mounth old and i want to exchange my phone with samsung note3

3. tarun October 12, 2013 at 1:40 am -

Hi I wanna exchange my s4 for a note 3 please advice

4. sanjay singh mehta October 22, 2013 at 10:53 am -

I have Nokia lumia 610…i want Samsung note 2 ..And I want know the exhange ..price of smsung note 2

5. jinu October 23, 2013 at 11:07 am -

My note 2 just 2 month old I want change note 3 is have any amazing offers

6. sanjay mehta October 29, 2013 at 12:00 am -

i just want to exchange my samsung galaxy s plus with galaxy note 2…

7. vikash kumar November 7, 2013 at 9:10 pm -

I want to get new note 2 in exchange of my one year old Nokia c 701
    What are the offers for dis..

8. Keshav November 12, 2013 at 12:32 pm -

I want to exchange my galaxy tab 2 gtp 3100 and want to get galaxy note 2

9. Nitinshukla February 1, 2014 at 3:39 pm -

I have samsung galaxy tab 3 2 month old and I want to a note 2

10. Ramya Bhanuprakash April 8, 2014 at 1:04 am -

I want to exchange my samsung galaxy tab 2 with Samsung s3 or s4 or s5 or even with Samsung note 2.

Please let me know….

11. Babasaheb July 27, 2014 at 4:11 pm -

I want to buy tab 3 on emi pls guide for offers and if available in patoda dist: Beed of maharashtra state.

Leave A Response